Skip to main content

Your web browser is out-of-date. For the best experience, please update to a modern browser like Chrome, Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox.

The MSH PSHCP Member Portal is currently unavailable, and unfortunately, MSH is unable to process PSHCP claims or access the status of claims at this time.

MSH is working hard to get the portal restored. We apologize for the inconvenience. Learn more.


If you need to submit a claim, you can download and print a paper claim form from the Your forms page of the PSHCP Member Services website at

Mail the completed paper claim form to:

MSH International – PSHCP
PO Box 4903 Stn A
Toronto ON M5W 0B1

They will process your claim as soon as they can.

MSH is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For inquiries within North America, please call 1-833-774-2700 (toll-free). For international inquiries, please call 1-365-337-7427 (collect). Their phone numbers are also on the back of your PSHCP benefit card.

Members who have Supplementary coverage and have eligible out-of-province Emergency Benefit claims and members who have Comprehensive coverage and are living outside Canada may submit claims to MSH either through the MSH PSHCP Member PortalOpens a new website in a new window or by mail.

To submit out-of-province or out-of-country claims, plan members must have:

  • Completed positive enrolment with Canada Life
  • Provided consent to the release of their personal information

What are some of the services that MSH provides?

  • Emergency Benefit While Travelling and Emergency Travel Assistance Services
  • Case management while in the hospital
  • Air ambulance arrangement
  • Online claim submission
  • Arrangement of billing and bill settlement
  • Family assistance
  • Return transportation
  • Legal referrals
  • Repatriation of remains

To submit a claim online, have your plan and certificate number available and visit the MSH PSHCP Member Portal.

How can you contact MSH? 

North America
1-833-774-2700Opens in a new window (toll-free)

1-365-337-7427Opens in a new window (collect)

pshcp-msh.caOpens a new website in a new window

claim@pshcp-msh.caOpens in a new window
assist@pshcp-msh.caOpens in a new window