Let us help you save for the things you need now, and for your future.
Whether you’re just starting to save, are close to retirement or somewhere in between, we want to help you achieve your goals.
Due to the combined purchasing power of everyone in the plan, investment management fees are generally lower than an individual plan. That means you can:
The program offers several plans to help you save for retirement and other financial goals, including:
- Group registered retirement savings plans (RRSPs)
- Non-registered savings plans (NRSPs)
- Tax-free savings accounts (TFSAs).
We can also help you turn your savings into retirement income with a registered retirement income fund (RRIF), life income fund (LIF) or an annuity.
- Interested in enrolling but have questions?
- Already a participant but want investment advice, help consolidating assets, or need help with saving?
Participants of the Engineers Canada-sponsored Financial Security Program use My Canada Life at Work to manage their plans.
Need help enrolling?
Check out our enrolment page for step-by-step instructions
Ready to enrol now?
Sign in using the guest ID "Canada" and password "Site1234" , then select "Enrol" to register